Please read the following carefully
ECHOTECH ENGINEERING thank you for purchasing / using our product(s) / service(s). We value your trust and assure you of the best services at all times. As our customer, when you are buying / using our product(s) or service(s), you agree to our terms and conditions as mentioned below:
STC - 1.1.0 : Under normal business circumstances, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING will ensure to get the delivery of all services within the stipulated time period communicated through our business emails only.
(email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org )
We use only email with "@e-engg.com" at the end only. And never use free email service provider for business communnications.
- STC - 1.1.1 : ECHOTECH ENGINEERING provides IT services remotely to individuals and organizations and neither encourages nor permits any in-person visits by its experts to the customer's location for any of the services delivered without prior information.
- STC - 1.1.2 : ECHOTECH ENGINEERING publishes the prices for all services delivered through its marketplace platform / website / quotation. However, at any point of time, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING reserves the right to change the price of these services / product(s).
- STC - 1.1.3 : ECHOTECH ENGINEERING reserves the right to offer special discounts on its services to customers from time to time. Such offers can be availed through unique discount codes shared with limited customers only,
- STC - 1.1.4 : At all times, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING expects to maintain a cordial business relationship with its customers. However, if the customer comes across as being extremely unreasonable or rude with ECHOTECH ENGINEERING staff or its experts, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING reserves the right to cancel the order and terminate the agreement with the customer. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to ECHOTECH ENGINEERING.
- STC - 1.1.5 : Any plan purchased will have a maximum validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. This implies the entire service under the plan shall be delivered within one year. ECHOTECH ENGINEERING reserves the right to cancel the order after one year. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to ECHOTECH ENGINEERING.
- STC - 1.1.6 : In situations where the customer purchases a plan in advance, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING team shall contact the customer for order fulfillment within a reasonable timeframe before the plan expires or the deadline approaches. Customer will cooperate with ECHOTECH ENGINEERING to help us deliver the services in a timely manner.
- STC - 1.1.7: In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline (Eg. Tax filing), ECHOTECH ENGINEERING will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer. Customer is expected to cooperate with ECHOTECH ENGINEERING to enable us to deliver the services in a timely manner. In case of any delay in order fulfillment, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
- STC - 1.1.8: ECHOTECH ENGINEERING is governed by the laws of the country and will carry out its business in good faith with complete transparency. ECHOTECH ENGINEERING reserves the right to refuse any order that it cannot deem to fulfill within the legal and regulatory framework of the country.
- STC - 1.2.1: Customers data(s) collected via our product(s) / Service(s) are used for internally purposes only, in order to improve our product(s), service(s) and user experience. Customer can access to their own data available with us via same software or services they are using and can also request us for deletion / correction of some part of the data / complete data.
- STC - 1.2.2: ECHOTECH ENGINEERING do not sell any customer data to any third party for any commercial / non-commercial use.
- STC - 1.2.3: ECHOTECH ENGINEERING shall keep confidential all confidential information provided by the customer excepting only such information as is already generally known to the public and that shall not release use or disclose of the same except with the prior written permission of the customer or if required by law or an order from court. However, ECHOTECH ENGINEERING will be entitled to divulge the information to those who are directly concerned or as may be necessary in order to obtain certain information necessary for the performance of his obligations.